The Customer Success team is responsible for all client relationships and understanding client needs. The team function as the ‘Client Voice’ within FINBOURNE, acting as a single point of escalation for each client.
The team are involved across the full client lifecycle and are prominent in both ongoing relationship management and implementation. The team are also responsible for effective governance of all client facing contracts.
Internally, the team work closely with Product, Engineering, Sales Engineering and Operations teams ensuring that resources are directed correctly and the status of each client is fully understood.
Job title: Customer Success Project Manager
Location: London, UK
- Lead projects on portfolio of clients throughout the project implementation lifecycle, from
initiation to BAU handover.
- Contributing to FINBOURNE’s internal controls and Operating Model: helping to design
processes which control the risks and issues of delivery.
- Involved in pre contract project and resource scoping, as well as current technical state
- Defining and documenting future state architecture and processes, by collaborating with internal
and external SME’s.
- Building coherent and deliverable project plans to assimilate external deliverables, against
internal related builds and resource requirements.
- Monitoring contractual deliverables and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Attending and driving daily stand ups, both internal to FINBOURNE and externally with the
- Using JIRA, Dynamics and the RAID logs to manage deliveries with the sales engineers, and
- Tracking resources availability and time spent across projects, ensuring the adequate level of
coverage for project support and delivery.
- Creating content for Governance Forums, both internally and externally.
Planning and ensuring seamless handover to the production support function and relationship
- Building strong and productive relationships with key client stakeholders, and influencing
- Learning the LUSID & Luminesce products with a view to eventually becoming proficient in
providing consultancy to clients, on optimum data models and product usage design.
The skills, experience and qualifications we require:
- Experience in financial markets is essential. Preferably you will have knowledge and experience
in delivering large vendor led/delivered integrations throughout the project lifecycle.
- Strong financial product knowledge, preferably you will have a background in operations or
business analysis on the buy side, where you have worked extensively with financial products
and their datasets.
- Experience in creating and maintaining project documentation such as Project Initiation
Documentation (PID),Business Requirements Documentation (BRD), Project Plans and RAID
- Ability to define repeatable processes within investment operations, from preferably from the
buy side perspective.
- Experience in current and future state technical architecture and business process mapping.
- Ability to elicit requirements from stakeholders and turn requirements into project scope and
detailed project plans.
- Ability to influence clients and align the firms objectives with the external client deliveries and
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to build new processes and procedures that will add
value to a start up enterprise.
- Experience of Professional Services and SaaS commercial models is preferable.
- Experience of drafting Target Operating Model documentation is preferable.
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to articulate and present thoughts and proposals
to senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge or exposure to Agile & waterfall delivery methodology.
- Relevant Financial services qualification such as IMC, CFA or CISI as an example is preferable
- Excellent knowledge of MS office products is a must and advanced level excel is preferable.
- Relevant degree in a technical or business discipline, or equivalent qualification.
We are a young, dynamic financial technology company aiming to re-engineer the world of investing to make it clearer, faster and more cost effective for everyone.
We are looking for our future architects, engineers and ultimately leaders to join us on this journey.
At FINBOURNE, we offer a hugely supportive environment to build a career, with continuous learning and development opportunities. We have a collaborative culture of testing and exploring problems together to find the best evidence-based solutions. We respect your independent thought, your intellectual curiosity and your opinion.
FINBOURNE Technology is a Skilled Worker sponsor and we can support candidates requiring work permission if appropriate.
For more information about our culture, career development and the benefits we offer our employees, please visit our website: www.finbourne.com.
Life at FINBOURNE:
Working at FINBOURNE is fast paced and exciting. The most important qualities we look for are a hunger to learn, passion for quality and a willingness to take the time to collaborate, teach and learn from colleagues.
- During your first three months with us, we encourage you and your manager to agree a 90 day plan to document your training and induction. This will give you clear objectives and ensures you’re provided with support in the areas that you require it the most.
- You’ll also have regular meetings with your manager and should expect to receive regular feedback from them.
- We run daily team stand ups so you’ll quickly get up to speed on what your colleagues are working on and be able to share your accomplishments and challenges with your team.
- We host monthly company-wide meetings where you’ll receive regular business updates and insight into our strategy.
- We host knowledge sharing sessions where employees share best practice and new ways of working. These range from fortnightly Q&A sessions about the finance industry to our weekly code craft club.
- Pension: A great pension scheme – with a 4% employer contribution
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave: Paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave, which includes 13 weeks full pay for maternity and adoption leave and 6 weeks full pay for paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme: Buy a bike and cycling accessories, spreading the cost over 12 months tax free, therefore making a saving
- Stock options: A direct route to a financial stake in the company via our discretionary Options Scheme
- Holiday: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible and remote working: We have a mature attitude towards flexible and remote Whether you’re a night owl, morning person, parent, carer or simply need flexibility to work a different pattern to the norm, we’re committed to exploring new ways of working
- Learning and training: We run regular internal training sessions on a wide variety of topics
- Volunteering: All staff are encouraged to participate in volunteering activities in the local community
- Regular company-wide socials: FINBOURNE team and company-wide socials happen regularly – from a Ski trip in February earlier this year, to bowling, gaming afternoons and company-wide breakfasts in Shoreditch.
FINBOURNE Technology is a Tier 2 General sponsor and we can support candidates requiring work permission if appropriate.
For more information about us please visit our website.