The Customer Success team is responsible for all client relationships and understanding client needs. The team function as the ‘Client Voice’ within FINBOURNE, acting as a single point of escalation for each client.
The team are involved across the full client lifecycle and are prominent in both ongoing relationship management and implementation. The team are also responsible for effective governance of all client facing contracts.
Internally, the team work closely with Product, Engineering, Sales Engineering and Operations teams ensuring that resources are directed correctly and the status of each client is fully understood.
Job title: Customer Success Project Manager
Location: London, UK
- Supporting Senior Project Managers across a portfolio of clients, throughout project implementation lifecycle from initiation to BAU handover.
- Contributing to FINBOURNE’s internal controls and Operating Model: helping to design processes which control the risks and issues of delivery.
- Monitoring contractual deliverables and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Attending and driving daily stand ups, both internal to FINBOURNE and with the client(s).
- Using JIRA and other tools to manage deliveries.
- Creating content for Governance Forums, both internally and externally and minuting governance meetings.
- Planning and ensuring seamless handover to BAU operations.
- Day to day management of project RAID logs.
What skills, experience and qualifications we require:
- Experience in financial markets is essential. Preferably you will have knowledge of large vendor led/delivered integrations.
- Ability to define repeatable processes.
- Experience of Professional Services and SaaS commercial models is preferable.
- Experience of drafting TOM documentation is preferable.
- Ability to interrogate high volumes of Data.
- Previous experience as a business analyst is preferable.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of Agile delivery methodology.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
FINBOURNE Technology was founded in 2016 with the mission to reduce the cost of investing and increase transparency for everyone.
Seven of us started on this journey and we have now grown to more than 90 people. Our intention is to change the way the world of financial services operates with a series of products, the first of which is LUSID - our open, cloud-based investment data platform. LUSID is for everyone in the asset management industry from start-up fund managers to global investment institutions and combines best-practice from the B2C technology world and own our domain expertise to challenge established orthodoxy on how a platform should operate, what it should provide a solution for, and how you should access it.
LUSID is just the start; we are adding a data virtualisation product and looking into spinning out our entitlements, research and event sourcing processes. To help us, we’re looking for talented and creative problem solvers to join our team. We think it’s a pretty exciting place to be right now and we’re always looking for passionate, innovative people to join us on our journey.
Life at FINBOURNE:
Working at FINBOURNE is fast paced and exciting. The most important qualities we look for are a hunger to learn, passion for quality and a willingness to take the time to collaborate, teach and learn from colleagues.
- During your first three months with us, we encourage you and your manager to agree a 90 day plan to document your training and induction. This will give you clear objectives and ensures you’re provided with support in the areas that you require it the most.
- You’ll also have regular meetings with your manager and should expect to receive regular feedback from them.
- We run daily team stand ups so you’ll quickly get up to speed on what your colleagues are working on and be able to share your accomplishments and challenges with your team.
- We host monthly company-wide meetings where you’ll receive regular business updates and insight into our strategy.
- We host knowledge sharing sessions where employees share best practice and new ways of working. These range from fortnightly Q&A sessions about the finance industry to our weekly code craft club.
- Pension: A great pension scheme – with a 4% employer contribution
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave: Paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave, which includes 13 weeks full pay for maternity and adoption leave and 6 weeks full pay for paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme: Buy a bike and cycling accessories, spreading the cost over 12 months tax free, therefore making a saving
- Stock options: A direct route to a financial stake in the company via our discretionary Options Scheme
- Holiday: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible and remote working: We have a mature attitude towards flexible and remote Whether you’re a night owl, morning person, parent, carer or simply need flexibility to work a different pattern to the norm, we’re committed to exploring new ways of working
- Learning and training: We run regular internal training sessions on a wide variety of topics
- Volunteering: All staff are encouraged to participate in volunteering activities in the local community
- Regular company-wide socials: FINBOURNE team and company-wide socials happen regularly – from a Ski trip in February earlier this year, to bowling, gaming afternoons and company-wide breakfasts in Shoreditch.
FINBOURNE Technology is a Tier 2 General sponsor and we can support candidates requiring work permission if appropriate.
For more information about us please visit our website.