Sales Director - US
We’re looking for a Solution Sales Executive with experience in B2B SaaS enterprise sales within the financial services sector across Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Wealth and Private Equity operations.
This role is integral to the successful growth of our company and requires a consultative/solution selling approach whilst working alongside both sales engineering, customer success and marketing teams to facilitate the successful sale.
A powerful product means deals are invariably complex and challenging to negotiate. An ideal candidate would be one who can thrive in this environment - managing complex multi-stage and multi-stakeholder negotiations, identifying key personalities and resolving client internal conflicts. Above all, you’ll have a demonstrable track record in prospecting and solution selling.
- Deliver against agreed individual sales target
- Generate and qualify leads making sure there is continuous progress from lead to opportunity through to closing
- Identifying new opportunities and progressing opportunities through the sales pipeline to completion
- Manage RFI / RFP liaising with internal stakeholders to meet tight deadlines. Manage consistency for the documents provided to the prospects
- Manage POCs working with the clients to identify key success criteria and working with internal stakeholders to properly plan, scope and deliver the work
- Develop a deep understanding of how customers use LUSID and LUMINESCE, their journey, the benefits they gain and the new ways they want to use the product
What skills, experience and qualifications we require:
- Proven track record of managing deals from inception to negotiation and closing
- Proactive mindset always looking for different entry points into an account
- A track record of building relationships across the Buy Side at Senior and C-suite level and navigating complex organisations – ability to manage and get past the ‘gatekeeper’ and to the right individuals is crucial
- Proven experience selling to Buy Side/ Asset Management firms or data sectors
- A proven track record of hitting/ exceeding your quota, executing on deals across a variety of values including facilitation to large enterprise deals
- Excellent ability to identify and articulate value to customers in a way they understand through written and verbal communication
- Ability to listen to our clients issues is essential and explain how our products can assist in addressing them
- Must be able to coordinate and manage internal teams and the client through the sales process which may include a Proof Of Concept
- Lead gen and Prospecting skills
- Experience in working with Marketing to build out relevant Sales collateral
- Must be disciplined at following CRM processes. Experience using MS Dynamics would be an advantage
We are a young, dynamic financial technology company aiming to re-engineer the world of investing to make it clearer, faster and more cost effective for everyone.
We are looking for our future architects, engineers and ultimately leaders to join us on this journey.
At FINBOURNE, we offer a hugely supportive environment to build a career, with continuous learning and development opportunities. We have a collaborative culture of testing and exploring problems together to find the best evidence-based solutions. We respect your independent thought, your intellectual curiosity and your opinion.
FINBOURNE Technology is a Skilled Worker sponsor and we can support candidates requiring work permission if appropriate.
For more information about our culture, career development and the benefits we offer our employees, please visit our website www.finbourne.com.
Life at FINBOURNE:
Working at FINBOURNE is fast paced and exciting. The most important qualities we look for are a hunger to learn, passion for quality and a willingness to take the time to collaborate, teach and learn from colleagues.
- During your first three months with us, we encourage you and your manager to agree a 90 day plan to document your training and induction. This will give you clear objectives and ensure you’re provided with support in the areas that you require the most.
- You’ll also have regular meetings with your manager and should expect to receive regular feedback from them.
- We run daily team stand up meetings so you’ll quickly get up to speed on what your colleagues are working on and be able to share your accomplishments and challenges with your team.
- We host monthly company-wide meetings where you’ll receive regular business updates and insight into our strategy.
- We host knowledge sharing sessions where employees share best practice and new ways of working. These range from fortnightly Q&A sessions about the finance industry to our weekly code craft club.
Competitive benefits including 401k and health care