We are looking for an experienced, self-driven eLearning Designer. You will play a key role in creating high quality learning content for our clients, partners and internal audiences. This is a new role within our growing Education team as we build out our FINBOURNE University with engaging eLearning content to support product knowledge and adoption.
You will collaborate closely with our technical writers, product managers and development teams to understand our products and services to deliver world class eLearning content.
- Design and produce exceptional digital learning content
- Storyboard and develop engaging and impactful content to support learning and accreditation
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to curate learning journeys and associated materials
- Design and develop materials that bring simplicity and understanding to complex concepts
- Understand our products and services and the markets in which we operate
What skills, experience and qualifications we require:
- Experience as an eLearning content designer producing content within a technical domain (preferably financial services)
- Experience in designing, storyboarding and producing eLearning content using a range of content authoring tools e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud/Captivate, Lectora, Articulate Storyline 360/Rise, Camtasia etc.
- Experience working with Docebo (or similar) Learning Management System
- Ability to evaluate and analyse complex information, and translate it into clear and engaging content.
- Ability to engage with technical and non-technical audiences, to communicate complicated ideas clearly
- Expert instructional design and presentation skills, with knowledge of the content development lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills, able to present and rationalise your work to peers and stakeholders
- Experience working with brand style guides, with an acute eye for detail and dedication to consistency
- Project and stakeholder management skills, working on several projects on the go.
- A can-do attitude with a proactive nature, ability to work independently and with remote teams as required
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working knowledge of financial products and asset management
- Understanding of the full technical publication and software development lifecycle
- Understanding of SDKs, APIs and documentation for programmers
- Working knowledge of Python, C# or a similar programming language
- Experience working in an agile environment, knowledge of Jira and similar systems
We are a young, dynamic financial technology company aiming to re-engineer the world of investing to make it clearer, faster and more cost effective for everyone.
We are looking for our future architects, engineers and ultimately leaders to join us on this journey.
At FINBOURNE, we offer a hugely supportive environment to build a career, with continuous learning and development opportunities. We have a collaborative culture of testing and exploring problems together to find the best evidence-based solutions. We respect your independent thought, your intellectual curiosity and your opinion.