We’re looking for a gifted communicator to join our growing Education team. Our mission is to help asset managers and other financial professionals unlock the full potential of the LUSID platform. We want to build a world class experience for our users that reflects the transformative power of FINBOURNE’s technology for the financial services industry.
You’ll bring your analytical and communication skills to bear across all our product teams. Your empathy for the user will help us craft problem-solving content that makes customers happier and more productive, and reduces the cost of support.
In return, you’ll gain exposure to both the buy-side and the sell-side of the financial services industry, from startup hedge funds to multi-national financial institutions. You’ll get to experience the cutting-edge technology stack powering our ‘always available’ SaaS cloud platform. And you’ll have plenty of opportunity to hone or expand your Python,C# and Jupyter Notebook skills.
· Understand our products and services and the markets in which we operate in order to effectively engage with users.
· Gather information from subject matter experts and work closely with various teams to understand the problems we are trying to solve and what users need to know.
· Write new content that targets pain points and reduces friction so users become more productive.
· Edit and improve existing content and publishing mechanisms to enable users to help themselves.
The ideal candidate should have experience in a technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering, and have previously produced documentation, tutorials and guides for end users. You must have the ability to evaluate and analyse technical information, obtain a thorough understanding of our products and services, engage with the requirements and aspirations of users, and translate knowledge and ideas into clear, polished content.
· Exposure to the full technical publication and software development lifecycle.
· The ability to communicate complicated issues and procedures clearly.
· A passion for producing timely, literate, engaging, accurate content.
· The ability to master new concepts and technologies quickly.
· An acute eye for detail and dedication to consistency.
· A team player, you must also be conscientious and capable working alone.
· Experience in a technical writing or training/education role.
· Experience of working in the financial services industry.
· Working knowledge of financial products and asset management.
· Experience of SDKs, APIs and documentation for programmers.
· Working knowledge of Python, C# or a similar programming language.
Your application was submitted successfully.