Job title: Sales Operations Associate
We are looking for a Sales Operations Executive to support the business in providing market intelligence and data to increase sales activities, as we continue to expand within UK and internationally.
This sales operations role will play a key role in taking our product to the market. You will be supporting the sales process, as well as playing an active part in RFPs and supporting with closing sales.
- Defining and working on Sales enablement projects, often with close collaboration with Marketing, our Support team, Sales teams etc.
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure that essential sales processes are being followed and flagging any areas where there might be gaps, for example, new collateral or RFP processes,
- Ensuring that data in our CRM is correct and following up with salespeople for regular updates and amending data as necessary.
- Sales forecasting: creating weekly sales KPI reports for the SLT and Board via our CRM
- Analysis and researching potential new market entry opportunities and account movements e.g. M&As, newly launched funds, lead movements etc.
- Event preparation - researching profiles of upcoming event attendees to identify any intro opportunities for the sales team.
- Managing RFPs– following the correct RFP process and working across various teams (Product, Security, CS) to ensure that proposals are completed in a timely and correct manner.
- Sales Documentation – ensuring that our Sales Intelligence Engine is regularly kept up to date with key lead movements and competitor activity. Making sure that essential sales documentation such as Sales Discovery Checklist and Client Engagement Journeys are correctly completed.
- Managing sales tools - setting up new joiners with the relevant sales tools such as SalesNav, to ensure they have the capabilities to do their job efficiently.
- Outreach – setting a Customer Journey to reach out to potential leads and helping to build a pipeline of leads for sales team.
- Analysing any mutual connections across the business for intro opportunities into key accounts.
What skills, experience and qualifications we require:
- Previous consulting experience, in any industry or sales support within Financial Services
- Experience working for a startup or scale-up would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and work toward deadlines
- A team player that has experience working within cross-functional teams
- Proficient user of MS Office suite, in particular, PowerPoint
We are a young, dynamic financial technology company aiming to re-engineer the world of investing to make it clearer, faster and more cost effective for everyone.
At FINBOURNE, we offer a hugely supportive environment to build a career, with continuous learning and development opportunities. We have a collaborative culture of testing and exploring problems together to find the best evidence-based solutions. We respect your independent thought, your intellectual curiosity and your opinion.